Making Sense of Hemodynamic Monitoring
The purpose of this webinar is to aide the nursing provider in understanding and then implementing therapy based upon the values obtained during a right heart catheterization.
Recorded Enduring Education Activity
Expiration Date: May 2020
1.19 Contact Hours ANCC
Member Price: $5.00
Non-Member Price $15.00
- The participants will be able to identify precapillary vs post capillary pulmonary hypertension.
- The participants Will be able to interpret right heart catheter values and determine the appropriate therapy.
- The participants Will be able to identify the primary aspects that make up cardiac output.
REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attendance at the entire event.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- Access and print your certificate.
Nora J. Brennan, BSN, RN, CHFN
Planning committee members have no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Cynthia Bither, RN, MSN, ANP, ACNP, CHFN
Faculty has no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learners are advised that accredited status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
There is no commercial support for this webinar