Cardiac Transplantation: A Primer for the Heart Failure Nurse
The purpose of this webinar is to help heart failure nurses to understand the management of transplant patients. What are the needs of the transplant patient. What are the medications.
- Identify generally appropriate patients for cardiac transplantation
- Describe the many elements of the cardiac transplant evaluation
- Discuss how donor hearts are allocated in the United States
REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attendance at the entire event.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- Access and print your certificate.
Kaye Whyte, RN, BSN, MA, RN-BC
Planning committee members have no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Audrey Kleet, MS, ACNP-BC, CCRN, CCTC, CHFN
Faculty has no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learners are advised that accredited status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
There is no commercial support for this webinar