2020 CHFN Online Review Course
This online self-paced review course will provide an extensive review of heart failure nursing and patient care to help prepare the learner to sit for the Certified Heart Failure Nurse (CHFN) exam.
Enduring Education Activity
Expiration Date: July 2022
6.5 Contact Hours ANCC
Member Price: $100.00
Non-Member Price: $130.00
1. Counsel patient on the impact of comorbid conditions in heart failure
2. Employ comprehensive transitional and palliative care approaches in caring for Heart failure patients.
3. Use evidence-based care to impact the length of stay and readmission rates.
4. Self-report understanding of the ethical and legal considerations in the heart failure patient population
5. Verbalize the benefit of professional certification and utilization of EBP to improve outcomes.
Carole Moore, ACNP, NP
Planning committee members have no real or perceived conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Michele Gilbert, MSN, NP-C, CCRN CHFN
Faculty members have no real or perceived conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
ANCC Accreditation Statement
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.