Anemia in the HF Patient
The purpose of this webinar is to provide an overview of the implications of anemia in the management of HF patients. Diagnostic workup, management strategies, and patient education will be discussed.
Recorded Enduring Education Activity
Expiration Date: January 2022
1.19 Contact Hours ANCC
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price $10.00
- Identify the different types of anemia in the HF patient
- Describe best practices for management of anemia based on type
- Evaluate patient response to anemia treatment including side effects and contraindications
- Assess symptom burden in patient's quality of life before and after anemia is treated
REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attendance at the entire event.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- Access and print your certificate.
Johana R. Fajardo, DNP, ANP-BC, CHFN, FHFSA
Planning committee members have no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
Deborah H. Brooks MSN, ANP-BC, CNN-NP
Faculty has no conflicts of interest that relate to this activity.
This activity is provided by the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN).
The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learners are advised that accredited status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
There is no commercial support for this webinar